Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Re-Run: Tower Board Game

For the start of 2016 I need to put my Blog on hiatus. This is due to a combination of reasons: not having material I can currently share to post about, being behind on important projects & unable to dedicate the time to develop new posts, and some personal/life things going on with the health of my Mother.

I will return to regular posting with process, tutorials, insights, advice, behind the scenes, stuff from the vault, and more before summer or hopefully sooner.
In the meantime, over the course of the hiatus, I've decided that each week in place of a new post, I'd link back to one of my favorite posts over the past 9 years of me updating this blog. Think of it as a greatest hits re-run on something you may have missed in that time. (And you can visit past posts anytime using the Blog Index: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-index.html)

This week:
TOWER
Tower is a home-made board game a friend and I developed at the end of college. There are 3 copies that exist in the world (mine, his, and one my nieces asked me to make for them). The game has its flaws, but I still enjoy the heart of the game and occasionally toy around with re-developing it*. Below are 3 posts about tower: the original post about the game & it's pieces, updated character portraits, and updated item art.
Original Tower posthttp://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2008/12/big-old-non-mg-post.html

*I was talking over ideas & jotting down notes on how to redesign & improve Tower as recently as the end of Dec 2015.

No comments:

Blog Archive