Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Re-Run: Cats Trio

With nine years of blogposts, I will continue to Re-Run past posts for the new fans or folks who may have missed a post the first time around.

Part of the reasoning is also that for various reasons (The health of my Mother, convention travel, behind on deadlines, and projects I'm not able to share yet) I see the need to revisit an old post once a month or so.
You can also go back and see any past posts using the Blog index: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-index.html)
This week:

In high school my friends and I conceived and started on a comic called Cats Trio. It was mostly a TMNT homage, but as we developed it and revisited it for the remainder of High School and college, it became something more. And even more than what is on paper, it solidified a bond between four friends. (Art Note: the above is by Jesse Glenn)

Full Cats Trio History Post:
http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2011/08/from-vault-cats-trio-in-past-i-have.html

No comments:

Blog Archive