Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Re-Run Star Wars Variant Cover

With nine years of blogposts, I will continue to Re-Run past posts for the new fans or folks who may have missed a post the first time around.

Part of the reasoning is also that for various reasons (The health of my Mother, convention travel, behind on deadlines, and projects I'm not able to share yet) I see the need to revisit an old post once a month or so.
You can also go back and see any past posts using the Blog index: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-index.html)
This week:



As Marvel regained the reigns to Star Wars comics, I was told by an editor there that Newbury Comics stores had requested me to do their in-store variant for Star Wars #1! At the link below you can see the full process for this cover from concept all the way through to finished colors and every step in between:


Full Star Wars variant cover Process Post:

No comments:

Blog Archive